Tech start-up General Assembly turns to 33Seconds for European and Australia comms
General Assembly, a tech start-up hosting education classes with a focus on entrepreneurship, has called in 33Seconds to boost its profile in Europe and Australia.
Classes: Focused on tech, business and design
The agency will increase brand awareness and drive sign-ups of students and instructors in London, Berlin, Sydney and Melbourne where GA has campuses.
The New York-based company recently secured multi-million-pound funding from investors including Amazon’s Jeff Bezos and Reddit founder Alexis Ohanian. It offers classes covering tech, business and design such as web development, UX design and digital brand strategy as well as offering networking and collaboration space.
33Seconds will provide strategic counsel, media relations, event support and speaker and conference programmes, as well a positioning GA as a thought leader in the field.
General Assembly director of marketing and comms Angie Lee said: ‘We are so excited to be working with 33Seconds. Alice Regester and her team really understand General Assembly's mission to increase access to high quality off- and online education in technology, business and design. They will be great partners in helping grow GA's presence throughout Europe and Australia.’
33Seconds is the first agency GA has worked with in Europe. The start-up works with Brew PR in the US.
Founded in late 2010, GA launched in London in June 2012 and is based in White Bear Yard, part of Silicon Roundabout in east London.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)