Tech start-up General Assembly turns to 33Seconds for European and Australia comms
General Assembly, a tech start-up hosting education classes with a focus on entrepreneurship, has called in 33Seconds to boost its profile in Europe and Australia.
Classes: Focused on tech, business and design
The agency will increase brand awareness and drive sign-ups of students and instructors in London, Berlin, Sydney and Melbourne where GA has campuses.
The New York-based company recently secured multi-million-pound funding from investors including Amazon’s Jeff Bezos and Reddit founder Alexis Ohanian. It offers classes covering tech, business and design such as web development, UX design and digital brand strategy as well as offering networking and collaboration space.
33Seconds will provide strategic counsel, media relations, event support and speaker and conference programmes, as well a positioning GA as a thought leader in the field.
General Assembly director of marketing and comms Angie Lee said: ‘We are so excited to be working with 33Seconds. Alice Regester and her team really understand General Assembly's mission to increase access to high quality off- and online education in technology, business and design. They will be great partners in helping grow GA's presence throughout Europe and Australia.’
33Seconds is the first agency GA has worked with in Europe. The start-up works with Brew PR in the US.
Founded in late 2010, GA launched in London in June 2012 and is based in White Bear Yard, part of Silicon Roundabout in east London.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Artworker Creative Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + pro rata, East London
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge