Diary - Elle shortlists three of media's most stylish
Elle has shortlisted three women from MEC, Universal McCann and ZenithOptimedia for its competition to find the most stylish ad person.
Lena Bel, Ann-Claire Paton and Sarah Malek
The competition, as part of the annual Elle Style Awards, attracted over 130 entries and has been shortlisted to three – Lena Bel from UM, Ann-Claire Paton from Zenith and Sarah Malek from MEC (pictured).
Bel, a media planning executive, was chosen for her androgynous look, combining ready tailored trousers with a casual sweatshirt, which the judges said was "smart and very on trend".
The judges said Paton, a digital planner/buyer, was selected because of "her great use of accessories, working this seasons monochrome trend with a rock chick flair".
Malek, a media assistant at MEC was chosen for her elegant and understated look. The judges said: "she adds a zing of colour to this chic black outfit with a key season piece, the box clutch".
The winner is expected to be announced next week.
If you have a diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)