Superdrug launches Valentine's Day ad campaign
Billington Cartmell has launched its first ad campaign for Superdrug since winning the business earlier this year.
A TV spot features Superdrug staff members dancing in celebration at the bargains on offer.
The campaign called ‘That Superdrug Feeling’ replaces ‘Take Another Look’, which was created by HMDG and featured actress, Joanna Page.
The campaign will be based around seasonal events throughout the year such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas and the offers that are available at these times.
Matt Walburn, the Superdrug marketing director, said: "This year brings a new look and feel to our TV advertising. We’ve enjoyed great success with The Another Look campaign and now want to build on this with a new creative using real store colleagues which is something we have never done in the past."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manger Brand Recruitment Negotiable, Wellingborough
- Account Manager - Media Sales, TV & Digital Boyce Recruitment Base Salary depends on exp + Commission and Bens., London (Central), London (Greater)