Gordon’s Gin unveils major innovation push
Diageo is launching its "biggest ever innovation" drive for the Gordon's brand with the introduction of a new collection of flavoured gins.
Gordon’s Gin: updates range
The Gordon’s Crisp Cucumber variant will be rolled out alongside premix cans Gordon’s & Tonic with a hint of cucumber and Gordon’s & Tonic with a dash of elderflower. The introduction of the range will be supported by a £1m marketing campaign.
Nin Taank, Gordon’s Brand Manager, Diageo GB, said the new variants "celebrate the true versatility of gin, and are set to inject freshness and vibrancy into the category".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End