Gordon’s Gin unveils major innovation push
Diageo is launching its "biggest ever innovation" drive for the Gordon's brand with the introduction of a new collection of flavoured gins.
Gordon’s Gin: updates range
The Gordon’s Crisp Cucumber variant will be rolled out alongside premix cans Gordon’s & Tonic with a hint of cucumber and Gordon’s & Tonic with a dash of elderflower. The introduction of the range will be supported by a £1m marketing campaign.
Nin Taank, Gordon’s Brand Manager, Diageo GB, said the new variants "celebrate the true versatility of gin, and are set to inject freshness and vibrancy into the category".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol