The Lighthouse Company hires Sinead Greenaway as MD
The headhunting firm The Lighthouse Company has hired the former chief executive of MediaCityUK, Sinead Greenaway, as its managing director.
Greenaway... new Lighthouse MD
Greenaway will take over operational running of The Lighthouse’s London office with the company’s founder Kathleen Saxton now focusing on expanding the business globally. It opened an office in New York at the end of last year.
At MediaCity, Greenaway was responsible for launching The Studios – a production and media services division. She is a former operations and IT director at Virgin Media Television.
Saxton said: "As with any growing business, our people are imperative to the future of what we are building at our Lighthouse and I am excited to have Sinead on board to expand our proposition to clients and strengthen the Lighthouse leadership."
Greenaway added: "My hope is that my natural curiosity, along with my experience in constructing multi-disciplined super teams will serve me well in the sphere of headhunting."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...