Cadbury plots to extend Joyville campaign across brand portfolio
Cadbury is set to broaden its Dairy Milk ad positioning, 'Joyville', across its range of confectionery products.
Cadbury: Joyville campaign to extend across brands
The Mondelez-owned chocolate brand last week launched its third ‘Joyville’ TV ad. The spot marked a return to a focus on the taste of Dairy Milk, after the use of the more enigmatic ‘Glass and a Half Full Productions’ activity.
Now Cadbury is plotting to use Joyville for its other confectionery lines, such as Crunchie, Twirl and Flake.
Matthew Williams, marketing activation director at Cadbury, said: ‘Joyville gives us a positive effect across the portfolio and we are actively considering launching it across other brands.’ He added that Joyville could be applied to all Cadbury’s chocolate lines, with the exception of Creme Egg, which Williams described as being already ‘well-defined’.
The launch of the latest campaign comes as Mondelez looks to better differentiate its chocolate brands in the UK, namely Cadbury, Green & Black’s and Milka.
The three brands have until now behaved like ‘bumper cars’, admitted Williams, and now needed to ‘sail in different directions’ with less overlap and duplication. ‘You have to make sure you offer something complementary,’ he added.
Cadbury has committed to using the Joyville positioning until 2022.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Campaign Planner/Account Manager PFJ £250 - £350 per day, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...