Red Consultancy picks up Edge Foundation brief
Independent education charity The Edge Foundation has appointed The Red Consultancy after a three-way pitch.
Red: Promoting vocational skills
Red’s corporate practice will work on a brief to challenge misconceptions about vocational qualifications.
Central to the campaign will be VQ Day, Edge’s flagship event in June for the millions of people who will gain technical, practical and vocational qualifications this year.
The retained brief includes press office support for the in-house team, with employers, students and key stakeholders targeted. Mark Lyons, MD of Red’s corporate team, will lead the account and report to Andi Neophytou, head of marketing at The Edge Foundation.
Lyons said: ‘Edge’s willingness to use social media alongside traditional channels to reach employers and students led to a strong response to our brief.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London