Red Consultancy picks up Edge Foundation brief
Independent education charity The Edge Foundation has appointed The Red Consultancy after a three-way pitch.
Red: Promoting vocational skills
Red’s corporate practice will work on a brief to challenge misconceptions about vocational qualifications.
Central to the campaign will be VQ Day, Edge’s flagship event in June for the millions of people who will gain technical, practical and vocational qualifications this year.
The retained brief includes press office support for the in-house team, with employers, students and key stakeholders targeted. Mark Lyons, MD of Red’s corporate team, will lead the account and report to Andi Neophytou, head of marketing at The Edge Foundation.
Lyons said: ‘Edge’s willingness to use social media alongside traditional channels to reach employers and students led to a strong response to our brief.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London