Red Consultancy picks up Edge Foundation brief
Independent education charity The Edge Foundation has appointed The Red Consultancy after a three-way pitch.
Red: Promoting vocational skills
Red’s corporate practice will work on a brief to challenge misconceptions about vocational qualifications.
Central to the campaign will be VQ Day, Edge’s flagship event in June for the millions of people who will gain technical, practical and vocational qualifications this year.
The retained brief includes press office support for the in-house team, with employers, students and key stakeholders targeted. Mark Lyons, MD of Red’s corporate team, will lead the account and report to Andi Neophytou, head of marketing at The Edge Foundation.
Lyons said: ‘Edge’s willingness to use social media alongside traditional channels to reach employers and students led to a strong response to our brief.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...