Joanne Bullen moves to Lexington to boost health offering
Lexington Communications has recruited Joanne Bullen from APCO Worldwide to establish an international offering for healthcare clients.
International role: Bullen
Bullen has joined in the new role of international healthcare director, working alongside UK healthcare director Jessica Fine.
Lexington’s founding partner Ian Kennedy told PRWeek: ‘We have a number of healthcare clients who are responding to challenges on an international basis.’
Bullen worked for APCO for eight years, as director of healthcare in its London office and joint head of its EMEA healthcare practice. A spokeswoman for APCO said the firm was not ready to reveal who it had lined up to replace her.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager collectivo Up to £26,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Head of Data Analytics - Top Publisher Digital Gurus £90000 - £120000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trainee Specialist Marketing Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)