Blue Dragon launches comical ad campaign
Blue Dragon, the Asian food brand, has launched a comical ad campaign that features a character called Charlie who becomes an overnight sensation after making a stir fry.
The TV ad by JWT includes the strapline, ‘Make your stir fry legendary with Blue Dragon’.
Russell Ramsey was the executive creative director on the ad, working with the executive digital creative director, Ricardo Figueira. The art director was Christiano Neves and the copywriter was Bruno Xavier.
Kirk Jones directed the ad through production company Tomboy Films. Maxus handled the media planning and buying.
The TV spot launched yesterday, supported by the ‘Legendary Stir Fry Maker’ Facebook app, which includes the ‘spin a wok’ game that generates stir-fry recipes. Users can either choose their ingredients from what they have left in their fridge or cupboards to generate suggestions, or they can click "surprise me" for total inspiration.
The recipes, as well as a user’s secret stir fry ingredient suggestions, can be shared with friends via the app.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...