Karmarama picks duo as new ECDs
Karmarama has promoted Sam Walker and Joe De Souza to the new roles of executive creative directors.
Walker (left) and De Souza: jointly leading the output of Karmarama’s creative department
The pair, who joined Karmarama three years ago from Fallon as creative directors, will report to the founder and chief creative officer, Dave Buonaguidi.
Since joining Karmarama, Walker and De Souza have worked on a number of campaigns for Costa, Kerrygold, Carnival Cruise Lines and Plusnet. Walker has also directed TV work, including Plusnet’s "days of fibre" ad.
They will now be tasked with leading the output across Karmarama’s 38-strong creative department and attempting to raise the standards of the work it produces.
Walker and De Souza spent three years as a senior creative team at Fallon, where they created award-winning work for Orange, including a number of Gold Spots and the "dance" ad.
Before that, they were at Mother, where De Souza won a D&AD black Pencil for his Britart work.
Buonaguidi said: "Since joining the agency, Sam and Joe have been responsible for creating some of our most high-profile work. Their recent work for clients such as Costa and Carnival rank among the highlights on the agency’s showreel."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London