Innocent to launch street food-inspired Veg Pots
Innocent is to launch a range of noodle pots inspired by the Asian food market.
Innocent: to add noodle pots to its existing range
The noodle range, which will launch in April, comprises four meal that will be sold in the same format as Innocent's existing Veg Pots.
The four meals are: Vietnamese curry with udon noodles and edamame beans in a coconut sauce; Japanese ramen containing udon noodles and shitake mushrooms in a miso sauce; Thai tom yum of rich noodles with red peppers in a hot and sour sauce; and Malaysian rending of rice noodles and red peppers in a coconut sauve.
Innocent is now discussing listings with retailers that currently stock its Veg Pots.
The new noodle pots will be priced at £3.79, like the existing Veg Pots, and will be supported by digital marketing and PR activity.
The latest Veg Pots claim to contain less than 300 calories of fresh veg, noodles and sauce.
Separately, Innocent is caught up in a trademark wrangle over its 'halo' logo.
A design company has won two EU-wide cases invalidating trademarks registered by the smoothie-maker.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England