Stylist partners with IPA and Campaign Women of Tomorrow Awards
Stylist, the Shortlist Media-owned free women's magazine, has signed up as a media partner of the IPA and Campaign Women of Tomorrow Awards
Glenda Marchant: publishing director of Stylist
The awards were open to women from across the creative and media industry, including creative services, client services, HR, brand management and sales.
The winners have been chosen from a panel of ‘Women of Today’, alongside the editor of Marketing, Claire Beale, and will be announced in the same week as International Women’s Day in March.
Glenda Marchant, the publishing director of Stylist, said: "Stylist is a magazine that champions women, so when we heard about the Women Of Tomorrow awards we felt compelled to get involved.
"Advertising and the media have always been progressive industries for women, but it is imperative that female talent continues to get the support and opportunities it deserves. These awards will help to showcase this talent – and the Stylist team are thrilled to be involved."
The winners will be announced on 6 March at a champagne breakfast event at the IPA offices. More information about the competition is available on the IPA's website.
Telegraph Media Group's Wonder Women channel signed up as a media partner of the awards last week.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)