Harvard makes senior digital and content hires
Lance Concannon joins as head of digital and Chris Ewens as head of campaigns and content, reporting to agency managing director Louie St Claire.
Digital lead: Concannon
Concannon joins Harvard from Text 100, where he led the agency’s digital and social media consulting for clients such as IBM, Sony and Vodafone. At Harvard, Concannon will set up a hub to provide a full-service digital offering to existing and new clients.
Ewens joins from Octopus Group’s marketing and research arm Loudhouse, where he ran programmes for clients such as Sony PlayStation and Cisco. In his new role, Ewens will lead creative work for clients and in-house.
St Claire said: ‘‘In these transparent times, we have an opportunity to help our clients in a way that is good for their businesses and better connects them to their customers. Achieving this relies on a strong digital capability and compelling content.’
Both positions are new within the agency. Concannon and Ewens will participate in Good Relations’ trial of Google planning tools, implemented by Chime’s head of digital and innovation Amelia Torode at the beginning of the year.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...