Harvard makes senior digital and content hires
Lance Concannon joins as head of digital and Chris Ewens as head of campaigns and content, reporting to agency managing director Louie St Claire.
Digital lead: Concannon
Concannon joins Harvard from Text 100, where he led the agency’s digital and social media consulting for clients such as IBM, Sony and Vodafone. At Harvard, Concannon will set up a hub to provide a full-service digital offering to existing and new clients.
Ewens joins from Octopus Group’s marketing and research arm Loudhouse, where he ran programmes for clients such as Sony PlayStation and Cisco. In his new role, Ewens will lead creative work for clients and in-house.
St Claire said: ‘‘In these transparent times, we have an opportunity to help our clients in a way that is good for their businesses and better connects them to their customers. Achieving this relies on a strong digital capability and compelling content.’
Both positions are new within the agency. Concannon and Ewens will participate in Good Relations’ trial of Google planning tools, implemented by Chime’s head of digital and innovation Amelia Torode at the beginning of the year.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London