Harvard makes senior digital and content hires
Lance Concannon joins as head of digital and Chris Ewens as head of campaigns and content, reporting to agency managing director Louie St Claire.
Digital lead: Concannon
Concannon joins Harvard from Text 100, where he led the agency’s digital and social media consulting for clients such as IBM, Sony and Vodafone. At Harvard, Concannon will set up a hub to provide a full-service digital offering to existing and new clients.
Ewens joins from Octopus Group’s marketing and research arm Loudhouse, where he ran programmes for clients such as Sony PlayStation and Cisco. In his new role, Ewens will lead creative work for clients and in-house.
St Claire said: ‘‘In these transparent times, we have an opportunity to help our clients in a way that is good for their businesses and better connects them to their customers. Achieving this relies on a strong digital capability and compelling content.’
Both positions are new within the agency. Concannon and Ewens will participate in Good Relations’ trial of Google planning tools, implemented by Chime’s head of digital and innovation Amelia Torode at the beginning of the year.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Artworker Co-ordinator / Senior Creative Artworker Aquent £35-£40k pro-rata salary, London
- Senior Account Director - Integrated Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- Midweight 3D designer Aquent £25-£35k, West London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection Up to £32,000, Manchester