Elle appoints Phebe Hunnicutt as digital director
Elle UK, Hearst's fashion brand, has appointed AOL's Phebe Hunnicutt as its new digital director.
Phebe Hunnicutt: joins Elle as digital director
Hunnicutt is currently managing editor at AOL Women's Group, and joins Elle on 13 March, reporting to editor-in-chief Lorraine Candy.
She will be responsible for developing Elle's editorial and commercial digital strategy, www.elleuk.com, and help develop and manage the editorial and commercial digital strategy across the brand, utilising Elle's' unique 360 approach to content across all platforms including web, print and digital editions.
Elle's magazine and website reaches a combined total of 1,094,000 readers, while its social media reach stands at 972,999 across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Candy said: "Elle's unique multiplatform approach means we are able to attract highly skilled talent from the digital arena. This exciting appointment will further shape our 'omnichannel' strategy and drive our numbers even higher in the luxury market."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Lead UX Architect - £60K-£70K - Tier One Investment Bank Digital Gurus £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...