Freedrinks seeks agency for ZEO soft drink relaunch
The makers of a high-end soft drink are seeking agency help to take it to a wider, less exclusive audience.
Mass market: ZEO is being relaunched
Freedrinks, the company behind ZEO, is set to embark on a pitch process ahead of a relaunch of the drink later this year.
Victoria Allen, PR and digital marketing manager for Freedrinks, said: ‘We’re looking for support in our trade and consumer PR. At the moment, we’re very much a premium brand – but this is about going more mass- market.’
ZEO is positioned as a low-fat non-alcoholic drink for adults and was launched in London venues such as Mahiki and The Sanderson last summer.
The relaunch is expected in the late spring or summer and new flavours will be made available.
ZEO’s PR was previously handled by Cubo Communications, which is understood not to be repitching after an 18-month relationship with the brand.
The launch activity included a 96-sheet billboard on London’s Old Street roundabout site and posters in Soho and Mayfair last autumn.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London