Freedrinks seeks agency for ZEO soft drink relaunch
The makers of a high-end soft drink are seeking agency help to take it to a wider, less exclusive audience.
Mass market: ZEO is being relaunched
Freedrinks, the company behind ZEO, is set to embark on a pitch process ahead of a relaunch of the drink later this year.
Victoria Allen, PR and digital marketing manager for Freedrinks, said: ‘We’re looking for support in our trade and consumer PR. At the moment, we’re very much a premium brand – but this is about going more mass- market.’
ZEO is positioned as a low-fat non-alcoholic drink for adults and was launched in London venues such as Mahiki and The Sanderson last summer.
The relaunch is expected in the late spring or summer and new flavours will be made available.
ZEO’s PR was previously handled by Cubo Communications, which is understood not to be repitching after an 18-month relationship with the brand.
The launch activity included a 96-sheet billboard on London’s Old Street roundabout site and posters in Soho and Mayfair last autumn.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1