BETC London recruits Morris as head of art
BETC London has hired Simon Morris to the newly created role of head of art.
BETC London: appoints Simon Morris
Morris most recently worked at Rapier, but spent the majority of his career at the then Lowe Howard-Spink as its head of art. He joined Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners in 2009.
Taking up the role immediately, Morris will report to the BETC London founder and executive creative director, Neil Dawson. He will work across its clients, including Bacardi and Diet Coke.
Dawson said: "Simon is an enormous talent and we’re thrilled he’s joining BETC."
Rapier went into administration last year but has subsequently been relaunched.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Account Manager looking to step up to Account Director - retail - W1 - £40k + bens Barker Graves £45k plus bens, Central London (W1)