BETC London recruits Morris as head of art
BETC London has hired Simon Morris to the newly created role of head of art.
BETC London: appoints Simon Morris
Morris most recently worked at Rapier, but spent the majority of his career at the then Lowe Howard-Spink as its head of art. He joined Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners in 2009.
Taking up the role immediately, Morris will report to the BETC London founder and executive creative director, Neil Dawson. He will work across its clients, including Bacardi and Diet Coke.
Dawson said: "Simon is an enormous talent and we’re thrilled he’s joining BETC."
Rapier went into administration last year but has subsequently been relaunched.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London