BETC London recruits Morris as head of art
BETC London has hired Simon Morris to the newly created role of head of art.
BETC London: appoints Simon Morris
Morris most recently worked at Rapier, but spent the majority of his career at the then Lowe Howard-Spink as its head of art. He joined Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners in 2009.
Taking up the role immediately, Morris will report to the BETC London founder and executive creative director, Neil Dawson. He will work across its clients, including Bacardi and Diet Coke.
Dawson said: "Simon is an enormous talent and we’re thrilled he’s joining BETC."
Rapier went into administration last year but has subsequently been relaunched.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)