BETC London recruits Morris as head of art
BETC London has hired Simon Morris to the newly created role of head of art.
BETC London: appoints Simon Morris
Morris most recently worked at Rapier, but spent the majority of his career at the then Lowe Howard-Spink as its head of art. He joined Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners in 2009.
Taking up the role immediately, Morris will report to the BETC London founder and executive creative director, Neil Dawson. He will work across its clients, including Bacardi and Diet Coke.
Dawson said: "Simon is an enormous talent and we’re thrilled he’s joining BETC."
Rapier went into administration last year but has subsequently been relaunched.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)