Channel 5 hires Aegis' Duffy for trading role
Channel 5 has hired Luke Duffy, the head of broadcast at Aegis Media, to the position of head of trading, replacing Andy Atkinson, who left at the end of 2012.
Channel 5: hires Luke Duffy
In his new role, Duffy will report to Ross Belcher, Channel 5’s trading director.
Duffy was promoted to head of broadcast at Aegis in 2011. He was previously at the Aegis-owned Carat.
After starting his career in sales for ITV, Duffy joined Carat as a broadcast manager in 1998. He then moved to Starcom MediaVest Group for one year, after spending six years at Carat, before returning to Aegis.
A Northern & Shell spokeswoman said: "Duffy has a wealth of experience to bring to Channel 5. His knowledge of the agency world will be invaluable as we continue to evolve and strengthen our trading team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIRECT AND DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Cirencester
- Senior Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London