This week's pitch news
Dyson: review is nearing a conclusion
Joint has been knocked off the pitchlist for Mothercare’s advertising account, leaving Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Havas Worldwide London to slog it out for the maternity and babycare retailer. The pitch is being run by Oystercatchers and overseen by Mothercare’s global brand and marketing director, Jude Bridge.
The Comic Relief-style Apprentice pastiche that is the YouView advertising review is approaching its final episode. Albion, Creature London and The Red Brick Road have been invited back to present a rough cut of their final ideas to Lord Sugar.
The Metropolitan Police has issued a rather intriguing "prior information notice" about a "market engagement exercise" that will examine "new ways of bringing support functions together to deliver services to the frontline in the most efficient way". While it stresses no business is up for grabs (yet) during the audit, in hedged language it is inviting suppliers – including advertising agencies – to attend a "supplier conference day" next week. The ad account is held by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Pitches for Westons, the cider company, take place this week. Enter (previously HMDG), Fallon, Havas Worldwide London and WCRS are taking part.
Pan-European marketers at bwin are currently talking to their local teams as the betting brand’s media review comes to a close. Havas Media, MediaCom and OMD are all hoping for good news.
The RAC media pitch is gathering pace with OMD, Mindshare and the incumbent, ZenithOptimedia, among the agencies progressing to the next round.
Dyson’s media review is reaching the last stages with all presentations done and dusted. Agencies hoping to get the nod include Mindshare, PHD and Mediabrands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)