W&K NY's Smith takes Anomaly planning job
Anomaly has strengthened its London leadership team with the appointment of Stuart Smith, the head of planning at Wieden & Kennedy New York, as a partner.
Stuart Smith: joins Anomaly
Smith, who was the head of planning at W&K London and also worked at Google Creative Lab before joining W&K NY, will be responsible for Anomaly’s brand and communications strategy when he joins in April.
His appointment follows that of Ben Moore, the former Sony and Nike marketer, who joined Anomaly in November last year. The agency is focusing on building its London offering after the loss of its Sony Europe business.
Carl Johnson, the global chief executive of Anomaly, said: "Stuart is a grown-up with real substance and has a unique ability to generate innovative strategic thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA