Equity firm Stonehaven calls in Broadgate
Equity release specialist Stonehaven has appointed Broadgate Mainland as its retained PR adviser.
Executive director: Evans-Toyne
The agency will look to promote the firm’s expertise in the growing equity release market and position the sector as an important aspect of retirement planning.
Equity release mortgages enable homeowners to access the capital tied up in their property, typically to provide an income or lump sum during retirement.
Sarah Evans-Toyne, executive director, Broadgate Mainland, said the agency would work with Stonehaven ‘to educate financial advisers and wealth managers who specialise in the older market’.
Broadgate Mainland director Roland Cross, account manager Lianne Robinson and senior account executive Andrew Adam will help Evans-Toyne lead the account.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Mid Weight Designer 4 Experience Design Agency Zebra People £30000 - £37000 per annum, City of London