Equity firm Stonehaven calls in Broadgate
Equity release specialist Stonehaven has appointed Broadgate Mainland as its retained PR adviser.
Executive director: Evans-Toyne
The agency will look to promote the firm’s expertise in the growing equity release market and position the sector as an important aspect of retirement planning.
Equity release mortgages enable homeowners to access the capital tied up in their property, typically to provide an income or lump sum during retirement.
Sarah Evans-Toyne, executive director, Broadgate Mainland, said the agency would work with Stonehaven ‘to educate financial advisers and wealth managers who specialise in the older market’.
Broadgate Mainland director Roland Cross, account manager Lianne Robinson and senior account executive Andrew Adam will help Evans-Toyne lead the account.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Development Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Client Development Director - Loyalty - London Stopgap £55000 per annum + bonus, London
- Head of Campaign Management Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London