YSL creates Facebook app to promote Radiance range
Yves St Laurent is attempting to drive sales of its Radiance cosmetics range with a Facebook app that allows users to upload and beautify photos of themselves.
YSL: Facebook app promotes Radiance cosmetics range
Agency PMA Digital has created the Radiance app. It lets users upload a photo and then enhance it by adjusting their skin’s "glow" and "vitality", and erasing blemishes. They can then add the digitally manipulated image to their Facebook page
Consumers can also use the app to download a voucher that can either be printed or texted to a phone, which they can redeem against a two-week free trial of two products from the YSL Radiance range.
The Radiance range includes cosmetics such as Forever Youth serum and Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation.
Mark Cluer, PMA Digital’s managing director, said: "Facebook is a great place to engage with new and existing customers and to create a strong reason to visit a YSL counter."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)