David Beckham stars in Sainsbury's Active Kids TV campaign
Sainsbury's is to use brand ambassadors David Beckham and Ellie Simmonds for the first time in a TV ad for its Active Kids scheme.
The TV ad kicks off on 26 February. It features Sainsbury's ambassador Beckham and Simmonds supporting the nationwide initiative that helps children lead healthier and more active lives.
The advert is a nostalgic tribute to fun childhood activities and features Beckham and Simmons reminiscing about their favourite childhood activities and shows you never forget an active childhood.
The previous TV campaign for Active Kids centred around its Sainsbury’s Paralympian athletes.
Other activity for Active Kids has featured former brand ambassador Jamie Oliver and Olympic Gold medallist Dame Kelly Holmes.
The ad, created by AMV BBDO, airs for the first time during 'Emmerdale Farm'.
Mark Given, head of brand communications, Sainsbury’s said: "The advert highlights childhood memories and moments that are important to all our customers and colleagues and we hope that it will re-kindle the joy and sense of fun we all remember as children helping to inspire parents and kids to get active together."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire