David Beckham stars in Sainsbury's Active Kids TV campaign
Sainsbury's is to use brand ambassadors David Beckham and Ellie Simmonds for the first time in a TV ad for its Active Kids scheme.
The TV ad kicks off on 26 February. It features Sainsbury's ambassador Beckham and Simmonds supporting the nationwide initiative that helps children lead healthier and more active lives.
The advert is a nostalgic tribute to fun childhood activities and features Beckham and Simmons reminiscing about their favourite childhood activities and shows you never forget an active childhood.
The previous TV campaign for Active Kids centred around its Sainsbury’s Paralympian athletes.
Other activity for Active Kids has featured former brand ambassador Jamie Oliver and Olympic Gold medallist Dame Kelly Holmes.
The ad, created by AMV BBDO, airs for the first time during 'Emmerdale Farm'.
Mark Given, head of brand communications, Sainsbury’s said: "The advert highlights childhood memories and moments that are important to all our customers and colleagues and we hope that it will re-kindle the joy and sense of fun we all remember as children helping to inspire parents and kids to get active together."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...