Microsoft UK's online and ad chief steps down
Christine Mullin, Microsoft UK's chief operating officer of its online and advertising division, is to leave the technology giant, which will hand the bulk of her responsibilities to sales director Simon Davies.
Microsoft: Christine Mullin to exit
Mullin joined Microsoft in 2009, latterly as chief operating officer, a role she has held for a year and a half.
She joined Microsoft as director, strategy, business development and operations.
Her role as chief operating officer, included product marketing and business development and she reported into Andy Hart, general manager, Microsoft’s advertising and online division.
Prior to her time at Microsoft, Mullin was commercial director at the failed on-demand TV service Project Kangaroo and she has also worked in a senior role as AOL.
Davies joined Microsoft in November 2011 as sales director for its advertising and online division.
Previously, he was a long-standing commercial executive in newspapers, working on the Mail on Sunday and the Independent titles.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)