Google shifts Chrome account from BBH to 72andSunny
Google has moved its global advertising account for its Chrome browser out of Bartle Bogle Hegarty and into 72andSunny.
Google: ad by BBH
BBH had worked on the brief for four years and positioned Chrome as a tool to unlock human potential, expressed through the idea "The web is what you make of it".
It created a series of films called "Chrome Stories", including one that told the story of how the 20-year-old entrepreneur Jamal Edwards launched his youth broadcasting website SB.TV and ended up signing a deal with Sony RCA.
In a statement, BBH said: "Our involvement with this project is coming to an end as Google has decided for operational reasons to embark on the next stage of the Chrome journey with an agency on their doorstep in California. This is end of our work on Chrome but we continue to work with Google on many other projects."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)