Cheeky Bingo unveils TV campaign and revamped sponsorship idents
Cheeky Bingo, the UK's biggest free online bingo site, is launching a multimillion-pound ad campaign, as part of a move to appeal to a younger audience.
Cheeky Bingo: ad promotes new positioning
Created by Frontroom, the campaign, which breaks tonight, comprises a series of six humorous TV spots themed around the notion that not all free offers have real value.
The first ad for the Bwin-owned game shows a man and woman dining at a restaurant. The boyfriend, however, is dressed as his partner's mother to claim a free Mother's Day meal, much to the annoyance of his girlfriend, who would rather be playing bingo.
Over the year, Cheeky Bingo will also roll out social media and direct marketing activity as part of the campaign.
It is also changing the idents used for its sponsorship of ITV's 'Dickinson's Real Deal' to support the new positioning.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...