Former News Int exec Ian Clark to lead Hypernaked
Ian Clark, the former managing director of News International's defunct Thelondonpaper, has been drafted in as chief executive of Hypernaked.
Ian Clark: joins Hypernaked
His appointment coincides with the arrival of Wayne Fletcher as Naked’s worldwide chief planning officer. Both will report to Richard Dunmall, the global chief executive of Naked, and will be based in the UK at the Hypernaked offices.
Clark spent over a decade at News Corp in a variety of roles, most recently managing director of its Digital Media Group. He left in December 2010 to set up his own consultancy.
Fletcher joins from McCann New York where he was a partner. He has also worked at Carat International and Millward Brown.
Jon Wilkins, the founder and chairman of Naked Communication, said: "It’s amazing for Naked to have someone with Ian’s all round experience and proven track record in leadership.
"Ian has done a ‘media 360’ having seen our ever-changing industry from every vantage point and that will be critical for all businesses moving forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England