Pringles to run Fan Versus Flavour digital campaign
Pringles is running an EMEA-wide digital campaign to promote its new Roast Chicken flavour variant, and is to reveal subsequent flavours on its Facebook page.
The digital campaign revolves around a game that introduces a Pringles "fan" character, who will take on further new flavours of the snack in head-to-head challenges.
The 'Fan Versus Flavour' campaign, created by Glue Isobar, builds on the Pringles overarching message of "Bursting with flavour".
It has been created to appeal to a young audience who are fans of social media.
'Fan Versus Flavour' will initially launch on Facebook and YouTube, with a teaser campaign on 1 March, which will introduce the fan character and give a taste of the challenges he will face
A total of four films will be unveiled by Pringles, with consumers invited to guess who will win each challenge, fan or flavour.
The films will be housed on both the Pringles Facebook and YouTube pages and will be supported throughout March by online display, social media and a PR campaign.
'Fan Versus Flavour' marks one of the first significant marketing investments behind the brand since Kellogg swooped to buy the brand from Procter & Gamble for £1.7bn a year ago.
In October last year, Pringles signed a six-figure deal to sponsor peak-time films on Channel 5’s network of TV channels.
Pringles' other flavours include Pringles Original, Sour Cream, Salt & Vinegar, Smokey Bacon and Zesty Lime and Chilli.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...