Red Brick Road hires Y&R's Simon Ringshall
The Red Brick Road hired Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R planner Simon Ringshall as a planning director.
Red Brick Road: never ending test drive ad for Suzuki
Ringshall joins from RKCR/Y&R, where he was the senior planner lead on Lloyds TSB and Vodafone for more than two years.
At The Red Brick Road, he will report to the planning partner, Ben Mitchell, and will be responsible for working across the agency’s data, social media planning and planning capabilities.
Before joining RKCR/Y&R, Ringshall was a senior planner at DDB London for three years and also worked at Archibald Ingall Stretton.
Mitchell said: "Simon brings a proven track record of strategic thinking on major blue-chip brands and will play a considerable role in the growth of The Red Brick Road."
Ringshall said: "I'm hugely excited about joining such a nice, talented bunch of people as we set out to write the next chapter in The Red Brick Road's story.
"A grown-up agency, a great client list, plus the energy and enthusiasm of a start-up."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England