National Grid resets £9m review process
National Grid has restarted its £9m-a-year stakeholder roster review after an agency complaint.
National Grid: back to the drawing board
PRWeek revealed last September that the electricity and gas network was looking to revamp its roster, which includes Camargue, Grayling, Local Dialogue, 3G Communications and JBP.
However, it is thought the process has been restarted following an appeal from JBP. PRWeek understands that before the appeal, National Grid had narrowed 90 agencies down to 50 following pre-qualification questions and JBP did not make the second round.
Chris Mostyn, head of corporate media relations at National Grid, said: ‘To make it fair we decided to ensure everyone had the same information.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £140 - £175 per day, Sheffield
- Digital Investment Executive PFJ £28000.00 - £30000 per annum, London