National Grid resets £9m review process
National Grid has restarted its £9m-a-year stakeholder roster review after an agency complaint.
National Grid: back to the drawing board
PRWeek revealed last September that the electricity and gas network was looking to revamp its roster, which includes Camargue, Grayling, Local Dialogue, 3G Communications and JBP.
However, it is thought the process has been restarted following an appeal from JBP. PRWeek understands that before the appeal, National Grid had narrowed 90 agencies down to 50 following pre-qualification questions and JBP did not make the second round.
Chris Mostyn, head of corporate media relations at National Grid, said: ‘To make it fair we decided to ensure everyone had the same information.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...