National Grid resets £9m review process
National Grid has restarted its £9m-a-year stakeholder roster review after an agency complaint.
National Grid: back to the drawing board
PRWeek revealed last September that the electricity and gas network was looking to revamp its roster, which includes Camargue, Grayling, Local Dialogue, 3G Communications and JBP.
However, it is thought the process has been restarted following an appeal from JBP. PRWeek understands that before the appeal, National Grid had narrowed 90 agencies down to 50 following pre-qualification questions and JBP did not make the second round.
Chris Mostyn, head of corporate media relations at National Grid, said: ‘To make it fair we decided to ensure everyone had the same information.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London