National Grid resets £9m review process
National Grid has restarted its £9m-a-year stakeholder roster review after an agency complaint.
National Grid: back to the drawing board
PRWeek revealed last September that the electricity and gas network was looking to revamp its roster, which includes Camargue, Grayling, Local Dialogue, 3G Communications and JBP.
However, it is thought the process has been restarted following an appeal from JBP. PRWeek understands that before the appeal, National Grid had narrowed 90 agencies down to 50 following pre-qualification questions and JBP did not make the second round.
Chris Mostyn, head of corporate media relations at National Grid, said: ‘To make it fair we decided to ensure everyone had the same information.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London