Scottish Power kicks off £7m media review
Scottish Power is reviewing its £7 million UK media planning and buying account.
Scottish Power: wider focus
The Spanish-owned energy supplier is holding the review through Creativebrief.
Carat Edinburgh is the incumbent and has handled the business for more than 14 years.
In August last year, Scottish Power called a review of its advertising business held by the Edinburgh-based Newhaven.
The review, also handled by Creativebrief, is expected to conclude in the next two weeks.
Earlier this year, the company appointed Glue Isobar to its digital account after a review that began in September last year.
Scottish Power’s advertising and media reviews are part of the utility’s attempts to become a truly national consumer brand.
Until now, it has advertised primarily across Scotland and North-West England. However, Scottish Power will soon start advertising across the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...