College Hill lures technology director Tali Kramer away from Weber Shandwick
College Hill has poached Weber Shandwick's youngest-ever technology director Tali Kramer to become a partner in its corporate practice.
Kramer is to leave the Interpublic-owned agency at the end of March and join College Hill on 15 April.
She will become the fourth partner in College Hill’s 24-strong corporate practice, which works both in the UK and internationally.
Weber Shandwick promoted Kramer to director within its EMEA technology practice in 2008, and she has been at the agency for the past 13 years.
She is understood to have worked closely with management consulting and IT group Capgemini and technology research company Gartner.
At College Hill, Kramer will report to Tim Fallon, managing partner of the global corporate practice.
Fallon told PRWeek that Kramer would be assisting on new business development as the practice targets opport-unities in the tech sector, ?especially for UK firms moving into Europe and Africa.
Fallon said: ‘Tali has an incredible reputation that goes before her. She has very strong client handling abilities and a strong media and news network. Tali has also worked on complex client assignments across multiple jurisdictions.’
College Hill’s corporate practice, which works for tech clients such as communications satellite operator Avanti, is close to making £3m in annual fees.
The last partner the practice recruited was Tom Batchelar, who joined last August after four years at Brunswick and a decade as a broadcast journalist.
The other partners are Victoria Cross, who covers issues and crisis work, and Desiree Collier, who has responsibility for corporate brand positioning and digital.
College Hill’s parent firm, College Group, sold a majority stake to private equity company Vitruvian Partners in 2011, valuing it at £45m.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London