Harvard PR lands data centre account
Data City Exchange (DCE) has drafted in Harvard PR to support its UK data centre expansion programme.
Data City Exchange
The company was not working with a comms agency before appointing Harvard, which is part of the Good Relations Group.
DCE will open a flagship £60m data centre in Birmingham next month. It plans to add more in Belfast, Newcastle and the Wirral, with regional hubs planned in cities such as Bristol, Glasgow, Milton Keynes, Derby and Hull.
Harvard PR won the account following a competitive three-way pitch. It will deliver a full-service PR programme targeting the core tech press as well as the national media.
The agency will report directly to DCE chief executive John Eland, who said: ‘We were looking for a partner that not only had the right technology credentials, but also the strategic capabilities to work with us on putting in place the right comms strategy at this crucial point in the company’s development.’
Harvard’s managing director, Louie St Claire, said the agency would provide?‘a targeted, issues-led PR programme that grows with the company’.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London