Harvard PR lands data centre account
Data City Exchange (DCE) has drafted in Harvard PR to support its UK data centre expansion programme.
Data City Exchange
The company was not working with a comms agency before appointing Harvard, which is part of the Good Relations Group.
DCE will open a flagship £60m data centre in Birmingham next month. It plans to add more in Belfast, Newcastle and the Wirral, with regional hubs planned in cities such as Bristol, Glasgow, Milton Keynes, Derby and Hull.
Harvard PR won the account following a competitive three-way pitch. It will deliver a full-service PR programme targeting the core tech press as well as the national media.
The agency will report directly to DCE chief executive John Eland, who said: ‘We were looking for a partner that not only had the right technology credentials, but also the strategic capabilities to work with us on putting in place the right comms strategy at this crucial point in the company’s development.’
Harvard’s managing director, Louie St Claire, said the agency would provide?‘a targeted, issues-led PR programme that grows with the company’.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London