Government selects six PR agencies for major comms roster
The Government has fired the starting gun on a new wave of comms work with the selection of six agencies for a major roster.
New roster: Set to cover work across Government
PRWeek understands that Engine Group, Munro & Forster, Consolidated, SKV Communications, Unity and Syndicate Communications have been appointed to the roster for PR work worth more than £100,000.
Nearly 60 agencies are thought to have competed to get on the latest of the newly created frameworks, which replace the COI roster.
PRWeek understands the Government sent letters to those affected in the past couple of days, but the final appointments will not be fully confirmed until a ‘standstill period’ passes.
A Cabinet Office spokeswoman said: ‘A contract announcement will be made following the successful completion of the standstill period. The framework will not be live or official, and we will not be commenting on speculation until that point.’
The new line-up follows the announcement last year of the agencies appointed to compete for work worth under £100,000 in a framework named the Agile Route to Market.
The procurement process for both frameworks was launched last year after the COI closed in May.
Winners for the creative, direct marketing and digital framework are also understood to have been announced.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London