Lurpak and Marmite enter Outdoor Hall of Fame
Wieden & Kennedy, Adam & Eve/DDB, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe / Y&R were among the agencies to have work entered into the Outdoor Media Centre and Campaign's Outdoor Hall of Fame last night.
Lurpak: "salvation" campaign
A range of great outdoor ads were put to the public vote earlier this year and 7,400 votes were cast after which a panel of leading creatives cut the shortlist down to 14 ads worthy of entering the Outdoor Hall of Fame.
At an event at the Institute of Contemporary Arts last night 11 pieces of work from 2011 onwards were entered into the hall of fame alongside three from before 2011.
The creative panel included: John Treacy, executive creative director at Elvis; Peter Souter, chairman and chief creative officer, TBWA/London; James Hilton, co-founder and CCO, AKQA; Mick Mahoney, ECD at Havas Worldwide, London; and Owen Lee, the ECD at Inferno.
In 2011, 100 posters were inducted into Campaign’s Outdoor Hall of Fame, in association with the OMC, and TBWA's "Hello Boys" billboard for Wonderbra was voted the best poster ad ever created.
The entire Outdoor Hall of Fame, featuring the best UK outdoor creative across the decades, can be viewed at outdoorhalloffame.co.uk.
The new inductees into the hall of fame include:
- Harvey Nichols, "love thyself", Adam & Eve / DDB, 2012
- News International, The Sunday Times, CHI & Partners, 2012
- Subway Restaurants, Subway, Cogent Elliott, 2012
- Land Rover, Defender, RKCR / Y&R, 2011/12
- Unilever, Marmite, Adam & Eve / DDB, 2012
- Volkswagen, Polo, DDB London, 2004/2005
- Volkswagen, Polo, BMP DDB, 1998
- Diageo, Guinness, Abbot Mead Vickers / BBDO, 2012
- Unilever, Lynx Angels, Mindshare Invention and Grand Visual, 2011
- Google, Google Voice Search, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, 2011
- Lego, Lego Minifigures, Dazzleship, 2012
- Arla Foods, Lurpak, Wieden & Kennedy, 2011/12
- Cockburn’s, Cockburn’s, BETC London, 2011/12
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)