How Tweets influence mobile and tech shoppers
Twitter has released a new mobile study that shines a light on how exposure to Tweets can drive brand engagement.
Twitter: releases mobile study
The 'Tweets in Action: Mobile/Tech' study found quite simply that the more Tweets shoppers see, the higher the likelihood that they will visit brand websites, search for these websites, or visit third-party review sites to find out more about the brands they saw on Twitter.
These mobile users we already know feature Twitter as a major part of nearly every aspect of their lives, and are likely to be on Twitter from their commute, on throughout the rest of the day, and into their social lives.
The comprehensive study looked at three different groups of users. The first group consisted of those users who were exposed to at least one Tweet by a mobile product or carrier brand. The two remaining groups of users were control groups: one consisted of Twitter visitors who were not exposed to mobile/tech brand Tweets, and the other represented the average internet user. There were three key findings on site visitation and Tweet exposure.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...