Baileys reveals 'stylish and elegant' bottle
Baileys, the Diageo-owned cream liqueur has unveiled a redesigned bottle, the first major revamp since the brand's launch almost 40 years ago.
Baileys: unveils revamped bottle design
The activity, which is the next stage of Baileys' global relaunch as part of the 'Cream With Spirit' campaign, will be supported with a £1m marketing investment.
The new-look bottle, which rolls out this month, has been heightened and slim-lined to give it a more "stylish and elegant" profile. The new shape also allows it to fit inside a fridge door.
Garbhan O'Bric, Baileys global brand director, said the re-design was "part of a wider 'root and branch' brand transformation".
He said: "As one of the most-loved female spirits brands in the world, we need to not only to appeal to current Baileys consumers and adorers, but ensure we also appeal to each new generation of progressive, savvy and spirited women."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...