IPC and PeerIndex create Social Catalyst to boost commercial partnerships
IPC Advertising has launched Social Catalyst, a product designed to amplify the messages of commercial partners across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Quora, in addition to other blogs and websites.
Andrew Sanders: digital brand partnerships director at IPC Media
Social Catalyst has been created in partnership with PeerIndex, whose technology will now be integrated into commercial campaigns across IPC's brands.
It claims to capitalise on IPC Media's brands' influence across social media and tap into PeerIndex's network of more than 150,000 influencers.
The partnership will also deliver an editorial connection with campaigns and also increase conversation around the activity.
Andrew Sanders, digital brand partnerships director at IPC Media, said: "Personal recommendations and endorsements play an increasingly visible part in the consumer decision journey.
"Working with PeerIndex will enable us to take our integrated campaigns to the next level. Trusted influence has always been at the heart of what our brands deliver for advertisers. The creation of Social Catalyst will allow us deliver this more effectively and transparently."
Consumer influence is playing an increasingly significant role in driving awareness and sales through personal referral and recommendation on social media, according to Phil Guest, commercial director at PeerIndex.
He added: "PeerIndex, working with IPC, will help connect brands with the most influential consumers to generate authentic word-of-mouth endorsement on a massive scale."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...