18 Feet & Rising lands Kopparberg integrated campaign
18 Feet & Rising has joined Kopparberg's £4m advertising roster and is planning a "breakthrough" integrated campaign for the premium cider brand.
Kopparbeg: appoints 18 Feet & Rising to its advertising roster
The creative agency won the business in a four-way pitch, which included Hometown, Weapon7 and Crispin Porter & Bogusky.
18 Feet & Rising has now been added to Swedish cider brand’s roster, joining Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe / Y&R and More. Media will continue to be handled by Arena Media.
Kopparberg plans to spend £4m on advertising this year. The brand's most recent marketing push was by RKCR/Y&R and used the strapline, "Un-established since 1882", to link the brand to alternative culture.
The 18 Feet & Rising campaign is expected to go live before the summer.
Rob Calder, the head of marketing at Kopparberg, said the work would advance the brand’s leadership of the fruit cider market.
He said: "It will be an evolution of where we’ve been. We’ll be focusing on Kopparberg’s character and what makes it famous, as much as on the product side of things."
Rob Ward, the head of strategy at 18 Feet & Rising, said: "While the alcoholic drinks sector continues to struggle, cider, and fruit cider in particular, is bucking the trend. Kopparberg is leading this charge and our job now is to deliver category defining creative work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)