Puma seeks to celebrate individuality with Worn My Way lifestyle campaign
Puma has launched a major brand proposition using the strapline 'Worn My Way', urging consumers to "capture their individuality".
Puma: "worn my way" campaign
The sportswear brand unveiled the lifestyle campaign today, with a new microsite, www.wornmyway.com, and social media activity featuring the hashtag #WornMyWay.
Urban music acts including Professor Green, Jamal Edwards and Mischa B, will appear throughout the campaign. Behind-the-scenes footage has also been uploaded to a new, dedicated YouTube channel (see below).
Consumers will be encouraged to share their images responding to the question, "What does it mean to be yourself?", with the three best responses winning prizes such as limited edition Puma T-shirts.
Puma will also showcase the new brand campaign through experiential activity through sports and music event RugbyRocks, which takes place in London on 1 and 2 June, Edinburgh on 22 June and Yorkshire on 26 May.
The brand will host a 'Worn My Way' marquee featuring live DJs, a pop-up shop, and a photography area for people to capture their images for projection on a giant outdoor screen.
Other brands set to host activity at RugbyRocks include Nando's and Pimms.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...