Auto Trader begins biggest ever marketing investment
Auto Trader, the online car retailer, is launching a new TV ad today to promote the breadth, scale and usability of its service as part of its largest marketing investment to date.
From today, two TV ads, created by Glue Isobar and directed by Mark Jenkinson, will show the buying and selling experience of Auto Trader across its multiple platforms.
A 30-second ad shows a woman looking to buy a car on a tablet, cut with footage of her shortlist of cars driving by in the distance. The convoy of cars slowly reduces in number, before the ad shows her choosing and buying a car.
The second ad is 20 seconds long and shows a man preparing to sell his car and then taking pictures of it with his smartphone.
The creative director at Glue Isobar was Lewis Raven and the creative team was comprised of Jan Pruijser, Rachel Clough, Dave Tokley and Matt Gilbert.
Jonathan Williams, director of consumer marketing, Auto Trader, said: "We know consumers want to access Auto Trader whenever and wherever, which is why our multi-channel offering is a focus for the business and a key theme in the latest TV campaign.
"We also wanted to demonstrate the functional role Auto Trader plays in the car-buying and selling process, as well as highlighting the breadth of stock available on the site."
Media planning and buying for the campaign, which will run until the end of September, was handed by Carat and iProspect.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...