Vitabiotics launches first TV ad with Channel 5 in £2m campaign
Vitabiotics, the multivitamin brand, is to launch its first TV ad campaign this evening, after signing a £2m 12-month partnership with Channel 5.
Vitabiotics: brand launches debut TV ad campaign on Channel 5
The campaign will focus on Vitabiotics main vitamin brands, Wellman and Wellwoman, and include the headline sponsorship of upcoming fly-on-the-wall documentary 'Nurses'.
It will include two ads created for Vitabiotics by 5Creative, Channel 5's in-house creative department.
The client booked the ads directly.
The first ad will look at the history of Vitabiotics, which were developed with the scientist Professor Arnold Beckett, and why the brand believes men and women can benefit from different vitamins.
From September, Channel 5 will air a second Vitabiotics ad featuring world champion swimmer Mark Foster explaining how Wellman products have helped him perform and stay fit across his career.
Robert Taylor, vice-president at Vitabiotics, said: "Vitabiotics is the fastest-growing major vitamin company in the UK and the largest supplier of multivitamins to multiple retail.
"We are now moving to the next level, with a huge step up in our ATL brand investment. We are delighted to be moving onto TV with the support of Channel 5 and hugely value the tremendous audience Channel 5 can deliver."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)