Vitabiotics launches first TV ad with Channel 5 in £2m campaign
Vitabiotics, the multivitamin brand, is to launch its first TV ad campaign this evening, after signing a £2m 12-month partnership with Channel 5.
Vitabiotics: brand launches debut TV ad campaign on Channel 5
The campaign will focus on Vitabiotics main vitamin brands, Wellman and Wellwoman, and include the headline sponsorship of upcoming fly-on-the-wall documentary 'Nurses'.
It will include two ads created for Vitabiotics by 5Creative, Channel 5's in-house creative department.
The client booked the ads directly.
The first ad will look at the history of Vitabiotics, which were developed with the scientist Professor Arnold Beckett, and why the brand believes men and women can benefit from different vitamins.
From September, Channel 5 will air a second Vitabiotics ad featuring world champion swimmer Mark Foster explaining how Wellman products have helped him perform and stay fit across his career.
Robert Taylor, vice-president at Vitabiotics, said: "Vitabiotics is the fastest-growing major vitamin company in the UK and the largest supplier of multivitamins to multiple retail.
"We are now moving to the next level, with a huge step up in our ATL brand investment. We are delighted to be moving onto TV with the support of Channel 5 and hugely value the tremendous audience Channel 5 can deliver."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London