Popbitch plans to launch tablet edition
Celebrity gossip and pop-culture newsletter Popbitch is finally seeking to give itself a digital makeover as it seeks funding through Kickstarter to launch a tablet edition.
Camilla Wright: co-founder of Popbitch
The gossip newsletter, which is emailed to 400,000 people each week, has been entertaining the world for more than 13 years.
Along the way, it has broken plenty of stories, as well as surviving a superinjunction and being described by The New York Times as "the scurrilous music industry email bulletin", and by the London Evening Standard as the place "where the Beckhams' secrets are buried".
Run by co-founder Camilla Wright, it now wants to take the next step and take advantage of its strong brand to develop something built not for the email, but for the tablet generation.Continue reading this story on The Wall.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...