DWP reviews £8m comms planning for auto enrolment
The Department of Work and Pensions has invited three agencies to pitch for the comms planning for its ongoing £8m pension campaign about automatic enrolment.
Department of Work and Pension: TV campaign starring Karren Brady
The incumbent Manning Gottlieb OMD is defending the account from MediaCom and Carat and first meetings are taking place this week.
The DWP launched its "I’m in" campaign, starring well-known celebrity bosses including Theo Paphitis from ‘Dragon’s Den’ and Karren Brady of ‘The Apprentice’, by Adam&eve/DDB in print and on TV in September 2012.
The campaign, which the DWP said would be worth £8.1 million in September, promotes major changes to pension enrolment, which require employers to pay into a workplace pension for eligible staff who do not opt out.
Manning Gottlieb OMD won the comms planning brief in October 2011 after a pitch against MEC and PHD.
Media buying, handled by Group M’s M4C, and the Department's relationship with Adam&eve/DDB, are not affected by the review.Follow @LouiseRidley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...