Channel 4 "the original extreme sport" by 4Creative
Channel 4 has launched an advertising campaign to promote the Grand National, which takes place at Aintree on 6 April. In the 90-second spot, which was created by 4Creative, locals watch ten horses competing in a race across the city of Liverpool. The horses gallop through streets, allotments, back gardens and parks, jumping over cars and benches. The TV ad is set to Thar She Blows by The Night Marchers and features commentary from Simon Holt. It was created by Chris Bovill, John Allison and Keith McCarthy, who also directed the ad. The spot will be supported by a poster campaign featuring the jockey Ruby Walsh.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London