Recruiter Sue Haynes dies aged 55
Sue Haynes, a partner in the media headhunting company Fox Haynes, has died aged 55 after a long battle with cancer.
Sue Haynes: media personnel recruiter has died at the age of 55
Haynes was a planner and buyer at the Saatchi & Saatchi agency KHBB before setting up her own headhunting company. She died on 10 March after what friends called a "long and courageous battle with cancer".
In 2005, former CBS Outdoor managing director Andrew Oldham said Haynes gave him the best piece of advice he had ever received.
She is survived by her husband Stefan and daughters Laura and Katherine.
Her friends and family said anyone wishing to raise a glass to her memory is welcome to join them at The Feathers, 42 High Street, Merstham, Surrey RH1 3EA, after 12.30pm next Tuesday 26 March.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...