Campaign School Reports 2013 now available
Campaign has published its annual School Reports for 2013.
High scoring shops include Campaign’s ‘Agency of the Year’ winners, such as Bartle Bogle Hegarty, OgilvyOne, Work Club and Goodstuff Communciations, which all scooped the ‘outstanding’ score of 9.
To find out who didn’t score so well and more about the remaining 83 agencies, download the Campaign School Reports app by clicking here.
Other top scorers that received an 8 score for ‘excellent’, include MediaCom, Grey London and new entry, Jam.
Campaign, editor, Danny Rogers said: "Looking afresh at this fascinating snapshot of the UK creative agency scene, one is struck by what an incredibly diverse, dynamic and lustrous sector exists within these shores."
"But the pressure to perform has never been higher. Not only is the competition fierce, but any agency not reinventing itself on at least an annual basis is guaranteed to cede important turf."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England