Unilever pins hopes on better weather with BBQ-themed Hellmann's ad
Unilever is hoping the UK's miserable weather will warm up soon and usher in the barbecue season, as it launches a TV ad campaign promoting the squeezy-bottle format of Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
Unilever: readies BBQ campaign
The TV ad, which launches on 1 April, will feature the bottle taking centre stage on a tabletop "red carpet". Making its way down the carpet, all other condiments and ingredients appear to dance and cheer as the squeezy bottle meets a gourmet burger and a bun, creating the "perfect pair".
The ad ends with a close-up of the mayonnaise being squeezed onto the burger, with a focus on the clean-lock cap and the caption "Delicious Hellmann’s. No messing".
Unilever launched the revamped squeezy format in February, and is supporting the launch with a £2.8m marketing investment.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London