Unilever pins hopes on better weather with BBQ-themed Hellmann's ad
Unilever is hoping the UK's miserable weather will warm up soon and usher in the barbecue season, as it launches a TV ad campaign promoting the squeezy-bottle format of Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
Unilever: readies BBQ campaign
The TV ad, which launches on 1 April, will feature the bottle taking centre stage on a tabletop "red carpet". Making its way down the carpet, all other condiments and ingredients appear to dance and cheer as the squeezy bottle meets a gourmet burger and a bun, creating the "perfect pair".
The ad ends with a close-up of the mayonnaise being squeezed onto the burger, with a focus on the clean-lock cap and the caption "Delicious Hellmann’s. No messing".
Unilever launched the revamped squeezy format in February, and is supporting the launch with a £2.8m marketing investment.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London