Unilever pins hopes on better weather with BBQ-themed Hellmann's ad
Unilever is hoping the UK's miserable weather will warm up soon and usher in the barbecue season, as it launches a TV ad campaign promoting the squeezy-bottle format of Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
Unilever: readies BBQ campaign
The TV ad, which launches on 1 April, will feature the bottle taking centre stage on a tabletop "red carpet". Making its way down the carpet, all other condiments and ingredients appear to dance and cheer as the squeezy bottle meets a gourmet burger and a bun, creating the "perfect pair".
The ad ends with a close-up of the mayonnaise being squeezed onto the burger, with a focus on the clean-lock cap and the caption "Delicious Hellmann’s. No messing".
Unilever launched the revamped squeezy format in February, and is supporting the launch with a £2.8m marketing investment.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London