Unilever pins hopes on better weather with BBQ-themed Hellmann's ad
Unilever is hoping the UK's miserable weather will warm up soon and usher in the barbecue season, as it launches a TV ad campaign promoting the squeezy-bottle format of Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
Unilever: readies BBQ campaign
The TV ad, which launches on 1 April, will feature the bottle taking centre stage on a tabletop "red carpet". Making its way down the carpet, all other condiments and ingredients appear to dance and cheer as the squeezy bottle meets a gourmet burger and a bun, creating the "perfect pair".
The ad ends with a close-up of the mayonnaise being squeezed onto the burger, with a focus on the clean-lock cap and the caption "Delicious Hellmann’s. No messing".
Unilever launched the revamped squeezy format in February, and is supporting the launch with a £2.8m marketing investment.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)