Unilever pins hopes on better weather with BBQ-themed Hellmann's ad
Unilever is hoping the UK's miserable weather will warm up soon and usher in the barbecue season, as it launches a TV ad campaign promoting the squeezy-bottle format of Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
Unilever: readies BBQ campaign
The TV ad, which launches on 1 April, will feature the bottle taking centre stage on a tabletop "red carpet". Making its way down the carpet, all other condiments and ingredients appear to dance and cheer as the squeezy bottle meets a gourmet burger and a bun, creating the "perfect pair".
The ad ends with a close-up of the mayonnaise being squeezed onto the burger, with a focus on the clean-lock cap and the caption "Delicious Hellmann’s. No messing".
Unilever launched the revamped squeezy format in February, and is supporting the launch with a £2.8m marketing investment.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Conceptual Creative E3 Media Limited £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience, Situated in the creative quarter of Bristol
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City