Dentsu's Aegis takeover to go through by Thursday
The £3.2bn takeover of Carat and Isobar-owner Aegis by Dentsu is expected to go through by Thursday 28 March, after Chinese regulatory authorities confirmed it had passed the deal.
Tadashi Ishii and Jerry Buhlmann: Dentsu and Aegis chiefs
In a statement published today, the Japanese holding company Dentsu and Aegis said clearance from the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China had now been received and the relevant conditions have been satisfied.
Last week, Aegis said that subject to court approval at a second court hearing in London today, and the timing of the delivery of the court orders to Companies House, the deal would go through on or before 28 March.
It had been expected that the deal would go through before Christmas 2012, but the Chinese regulatory process has taken longer than was originally envisaged.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London