Dentsu's Aegis takeover to go through by Thursday
The £3.2bn takeover of Carat and Isobar-owner Aegis by Dentsu is expected to go through by Thursday 28 March, after Chinese regulatory authorities confirmed it had passed the deal.
Tadashi Ishii and Jerry Buhlmann: Dentsu and Aegis chiefs
In a statement published today, the Japanese holding company Dentsu and Aegis said clearance from the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China had now been received and the relevant conditions have been satisfied.
Last week, Aegis said that subject to court approval at a second court hearing in London today, and the timing of the delivery of the court orders to Companies House, the deal would go through on or before 28 March.
It had been expected that the deal would go through before Christmas 2012, but the Chinese regulatory process has taken longer than was originally envisaged.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End