Britvic's J2O to sponsor Heart weekend breakfast and Club Classics
Britvic's J2O has signed a widespread five-month deal with Global Radio to sponsor a range of programming at weekend breakfast and to become the first sponsor of 'Club Classics' with Mark Wright on Friday evenings.
Britvic: J2O brand signs sponsorship deal with Global Radio
The deal includes the first sponsorships of 'Saturday Breakfast with JK and Lucy' and the new 'Sunday Breakfast' show with Jenni Falconer, as well as sponsorship of the Toby Anstis Saturday morning show.
J2O will also become the first sponsor of Heart TV, the channel launched last year.
The activity was devised by the WPP media agency M/six and will promote the juice drink’s "made for togetherness" positioning, through sponsorship bumpers and weekly advertorial features.
To expand the sponsorships, J2O will be giving away £500 every week to help people enjoy their get-togethers and, in the summer, the Heart Angel teams will be giving out samples of J2O in Heart regions.
Jonathan Gatward, the GB marketing director at Britvic Soft Drinks, said: "J2O and Heart are the perfect media and brand partnership as we share a common goal – to make get-togethers even better.
"Radio is a key media channel for J2O to help us drive brand awareness and our weekend sponsorship will help to position J2O as the adult soft drink of choice when getting together with friends and family throughout the summer.
The former 'The Only Way Is Essex' star Wright started presenting Club Classics in December 2012.
Richard Park, Global Radio’s executive director of broadcasting, received the Gold award for his contribution to the commercial radio industry, at the awards of radio news producer IRN.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London